Terms & Conditions
Zohort Terms of Service
Welcome! Thank you for your interest in Zohort!
These Terms of Service (the “ToS”) apply with respect to the usage of the Platform (defined hereinafter) and the services offered by Zohort.. These Terms of Service shall mutatis mutandis apply to mobile apps, WhatsApp groups, Facebook groups, Instagram pages, Facebook pages, email/SMS/phone communications and other communication forums/media hosted by Zohort, which shall be deemed to be part of the Platform (defined hereinafter). You are deemed to have accepted these ToS upon usage of Zohort Services (defined hereinafter). Your acceptance of the same will irrevocably and unconditionally bind you to comply with and abide by all the obligations and conditions stipulated herein (unless otherwise explicitly made optional). You will be assumed to continue consenting to these ToS until you explicitly withdraw your consent by notifying Zohort of the same in writing.
Updation of Terms
These ToS may be updated, amended, modified, or revised by us from time to time. Each such update or modification to the ToS will be communicated to you via email, through the Website, or any other medium. Your continued use of the Zohort Services after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. We encourage you to refer to these ToS from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any additions, revisions, amendments, or modifications that we may have made.
Service(s) provided to Users
Zohort allows its users to access various courses on B2B SaaS Sales Courses designed by Zohort for graduates and professionals, or any other course or application that Zohort introduces from time to time (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Service(s)” or “Zohort Service(s)” and each of these training courses shall be referred to as a “course” and collectively as “courses”). Zohort reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to add, change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Zohort Courses or Services at any time. Your continued use of Zohort Services following the posting of any changes to the same (including the addition or removal of features) constitutes your acceptance of those changes. Any information you provide to us for the purposes of registering and setting up your account (as specified below) shall be considered accurate, complete, and updated. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account (including those of others authorized to access and operate your account) and for maintaining the security of your account and any information you input. We are not responsible for the accuracy or legitimacy of any information, data, or User Data uploaded or posted on the Platform. For the purposes of clarity, as long as your account is accessed with the correct login credentials and unless you notify us of any unauthorized access, you shall be solely responsible for all actions/defaults related to your account.
In consideration of your acceptance of these ToS and if applicable, any subscription agreement (or any other similar agreement) executed between you and Zohort, Zohort grants the User a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable limited license to access and use the Platform and Services, in accordance with the ToS.
Access to Zohort resources
During your time with Zohort, you would have access to multiple people/ resources that help you learn better. The access policy may vary across those.
Following is the policy for each of those resources:
- Lesson recordings / Recording of mentor sessions: We guarantee access to all recordings till 6 months from commission of your Course With Zohort (as part of the course you joined), subject to the terms herein (including without limitation those on termination).
- Mentors: You will have access to schedule 1:1 mentor guidance sessions for a total of 3 sessions (subject to Zohort’s policies and different courses). However, the access to schedule these sessions is not forever. All sessions have to be scheduled within 6 months from initiation of your course with Zohort(as part of the course you joined). In other words, you cannot schedule any mentor session post 6 months from the day of starting the course.
- Mock Interviews through Experts: You get 2-4 mock interviews through experts (subject to Zohort’s policies). Similar to the 1:1 mentor guidance sessions, Expert mock interviews can only be till 45 days post-completion of your last assignment.
- Course Coordinator Support: Course Coordinator support is available to you throughout your Zohort journey even when you have paused your course. You can seek help from the assigned course coordinator.
- Assignments / Notes: You will continue to have access to your assignments and notes taken during the Zohort course forever.
- Career opportunities: Learners at Zohort are connected to relevant job opportunities through the following channels:
- Recruiters discover you through the exclusive Zohort Hiring portal. Selected learners get a free profile on the portal which has exclusive access to a select set of recruiters in a select set of companies. If your profile gets shortlisted, Team Zohort helps process and schedule interviews.
It is important to note that Zohort does not take any placement guarantee.
You will have access to the enrolled Paid courses for 6 months from the day of commencement of the courses. Free courses will be accessible to all learners registered on the platform, as per the availability of free courses on the website. Zohort also has the right to withdraw access to the above resources if you withdraw from the course, breach the ToS set out herein, or in the event of termination or suspension of your account.
Course Pause & Reset Feature
Our courses’ pace and workload can be varied by the learners as per their needs. A learner enrolled in the Zohort Courses may opt to pause their course. During this pause period, access to lesson recordings and free courses and reference materials will be available to the learner. You have to inform your course coordinator about the pause or drop a mail at Courses@zohort.com.
Our courses also provide learners the opportunity to redo lectures as per their needs. We have enabled the feature through which a learner enrolled in any courses can revisit any lesson or chapters they want to repeat. Using the “Resubmission” feature, (specific to applicable courses) users can resubmit their assignments after making corrections till they have the access to the course.
Zohort allows a one-time Course Change within 15 days, from the date of the enrollment of course (The “Onboarding” date).The ‘Course Change’ allows Students to upgrade to the Mentor Plus course.
Additional charges will be applicable in case of courses with a price difference. No refunds will be permitted in course change.
Zohort offers support to their candidates through various channels. Registered students can reach their course coordinators or Zohort representatives. You can also contact our support team by emailing us at email@example.com. The turnaround time will be 24-48 hours for the same. Any suggestions by Zohort to you regarding use of the Platform shall not be construed as a warranty.
Withdrawal and Refund Policy
There is no refund or withdrawal policy. Zohort gives access to free resources to help students make a thoughtful decision.
We can help with a limited time period extension of the course. Please discuss this with your assigned course coordinator to help process your request.
Zohort reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Platform and the services with or without notice and to exercise any other remedy available under law, in cases where:
- you are in breach of any terms and conditions of this ToS;
- Zohort is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided to Zohort by you; or
- Zohort has reasonable grounds for suspecting any illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity on your part.
Once temporarily suspended, indefinitely suspended or terminated, you may not continue to use the Platform under the same account, a different account or re-register under a new account. Zohort may destroy and/or delete all the data and other information related to your account as per its discretion. All provisions of the ToS, which by their nature should survive termination, shall survive termination, including without limitation, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Registration and Account Integrity
As part of the registration process, you will need to accept our ToS, and also provide us with your name, your phone number, your email ID, and in certain scenarios, contact information of your parents/guardian. We would not at any time request you to provide us with access to your password, unless you have given us explicit written permission to access your account pursuant to a request for assistance or support.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the information you provide is accurate, secure, and not misleading. You cannot create an account username and password using (i) the names and information of another person; or (ii) using words that are the trademarks or the property of another party (including ours); or (iii) words that are vulgar, obscene or in any other way inappropriate. You agree and confirm that you will never use another User’s account nor provide access to your account to any third-party. You agree and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the activities that occur on your account, and you shall keep your account password secure and not share the same with anyone. You must notify Zohort immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. At no point in time will Zohort be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, and you shall solely be liable for the losses caused to Zohort or others due to such unauthorized use, if any.
You shall be solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment or ancillary services necessary to connect to, access, receive the Zohort Services or use the Platform. You shall be solely responsible for ensuring that such equipment or ancillary services are compatible with the Platform, and you shall be responsible for all charges incurred in connection with the use of the Platform or Zohort Services in connection with all such equipment and ancillary services.
Use of your Information and User Data
While we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the data stored on our servers is persistent and always available to our Users, we will not be responsible in the event of failure of the third-party servers or any other factors outside our reasonable control, that may cause the User Data to be permanently deleted, irretrievable, or temporarily inaccessible.
Third-Party Links and Services
We use multiple third-party service providers in order to power and provide you with the Zohort Services. In this process, we share the User Data with some of the third-party service providers, as is necessary to enable them to provide the requisite services. We will attempt to ensure that all our third-party service providers are bound by and adhere to the same obligations of confidentiality and data privacy as we guarantee to you. The Platform may include links to any third-party websites. Zohort has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party website. By using the Platform, you expressly release Zohort from any liability arising from your use of any third-party website or services.
Rules and Acceptable Usage Policy
As a condition of use, you promise not to use the Zohort Services for any purpose that is prohibited by these ToS, by law, or other rules or policies implemented by us from time to time. The Zohort Services and Zohort Content is provided only for your own personal, non-commercial use. You agree to notify us immediately in case you observe any other User breaching the terms contained herein or any policy associated with the courses.
While using the Platform, you shall not:
- harass any third party including any Users or Customers;
- create an atmosphere of disharmony, or hostility within system, or behave inappropriately with our Course Coordinator/mentor/Instructors;
- use unethical methods during any assignment, test/quiz/exam conducted on the Platform or otherwise in relation to any course (including creating multiple IDs to enter quizzes, submitting false assignments);
- share any Zohort Content (including any study materials or test materials), or your login credentials and details, with anybody through any media;
- share solutions to assignments/test materials/quizzes or any other evaluation pertaining to the Platform, or use any unfair methods to complete assignments/test materials/quizzes or any other evaluation (repeated winnings may be flagged as suspicious activity on the Platform, and may result in further scrutiny or suspension).
Furthermore, you shall not (directly or indirectly): (i) take any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Zohort’s (or its third party providers’) infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform; (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Zohort (or parts thereof); (iv) modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Zohort Services or the Platform; or (v) copy, rent, download, extract, lease, distribute, or transfer any part of the Platform, Zohort Content or any third party User Data, unless Zohort specifically allows you to do so.
Zohort has the right to terminate or suspend your account and access to the course in the event of a breach of the Rules and Acceptable Usage Policy. Any rewards or other competitions will be awarded at the sole discretion of Zohort, and Zohort may also cap/limit rewards to repeat winners at its discretion, to encourage participation. Zohort will not be responsible and shall have no liability in the event you provide incorrect information or payment details to Zohort.
Content Ownership and Copyright Conditions of Access
The Platform and the Zohort Content, including but not limited to all text, graphics, videos, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds, artwork and computer code are owned and controlled by Zohort.We reserve all rights, title, and ownership in and to the Platform and Zohort Content.
Zohort’s logos, trademarks and service marks that may appear on the Platform, are the property of Zohort and are protected under applicable laws on intellectual property rights.
Your copying, distributing, displaying, reproducing, recording, downloading, modifying, or in any other way using the Zohort Content in any manner not specified in these ToS, will be a violation of copyright and other intellectual property rights and Zohort reserves its rights under applicable law accordingly.
You shall, at all times, remain the complete owner and retain all rights and title in and to the User Data. This includes assuming liability and responsibility in cases where the User Data breaches any conditions of confidentiality, any intellectual property rights, or any other third-party rights. By posting any User Data through the Zohort Services, you grant Zohort and its affiliates, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, copy, reformat, modify, translate, display, sell, create derivative works and distribute such User Data for or in connection with the use of the Zohort Services.
Reviews and Feedback
You agree that we may contact you through telephone, email, SMS, or any other electronic means of communication for the purpose of:
- Obtaining feedback in relation to the Platform or Zohort Services; and/or
- Resolving any complaints, information, or queries received from you regarding the same.
Any feedback provided by you may be used by Zohort without any restriction or obligation to compensate you, and we are under no obligation to keep such feedback confidential.
Rights and Obligations relating to the Content
You are prohibited from:
- violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Platform or any content therein;
- transmitting any information (including messages and hyperlinks) on or through the Platform that is disruptive or competitive to the provision of our Services;
- distributing in any medium, any part of the Platform without Zohort’s prior written authorisation;
- reproducing, duplicating, copying, selling, reselling or exploiting for any commercial purpose any Zohort Content or any portion thereof, other than as expressly allowed under this ToS;
- using the Zohort Marks in connection with, or to transmit, any unsolicited communications or emails or for any other unauthorized purpose;
- intentionally submitting on the Platform any incomplete, false or inaccurate information;
- using any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots etc.) to navigate or search the Platform;
- attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble, alter, modify or reverse engineer any part of the Platform;
- copying or duplicating in any manner any of the Zohort Content or other information available from the Platform;
- posting or transmitting, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation or other “phishing”, “pharming” or “whaling” message designed or intended to obtain password, account, personal information, or confidential information from any other User or any other third party whatsoever;
- using or launching any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the Platform in a manner that sends more request messages to Zohort’s servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser;
- circumventing or disabling any digital rights management, usage rules, or other security features of the Platform; or
- allowing any third party to access the Platform through your account unless Zohort specifically allows you to do so.
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information/content that:
- belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful or inappropriate in any manner whatsoever;
- harm minors in any manner;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or courses designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation.
You understand that while using the Platform, you may be exposed to User Data pertaining to other Users, and that Zohort is not responsible for such User Data. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Data that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Zohort in relation thereto.
Zohort shall, upon obtaining knowledge by itself or being brought to actual knowledge in writing or through email about any breach of the above conditions, may temporarily suspend/delete your account, impose penalties, or take any other actions that Zohort may deem fit. We shall also be entitled to preserve such information and produce such records before governmental and/or judicial and/or regulatory authorities for investigation purposes as may be required by applicable law.
In your use of the Platform, you will at all times comply with all applicable laws and regulations, and any code of conduct issued by Zohort , or supplemental/additional terms issued by Zohort. In case of non-compliance with any applicable laws, rules or regulations, or this ToS by a User, we shall have the right to immediately terminate your access or usage rights to the Platform and to remove non-compliant User Data from the Platform. Zohort shall not be liable to refund any fees/consideration collected from a Customer in case such Customer’s access to the Platform is terminated by Zohort for any reason detailed herein. In case of suspicion of any non-compliance with any applicable laws, rules or regulations, or this ToS by a User (including but not limited to the Tos relating to the Rules and Acceptable Usage Policy and the Rights and Obligations relating to the Content), Zohort shall have the right to suspend your access to relevant content, or the entire Platform for such time as may be deemed necessary, notwithstanding anything contained above.
In the course of your usage of the Zohort Services, you may post reviews, comments, suggestions, ideas, questions, and other content, or send any other communications as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing any third party’s intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any other form of spam. Further, you at this moment grant Zohort a limited, royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive license to use the User Data (including the contents specified herein) in further developing the Platform and for the purpose of its marketing or promotional activities.
Zohort reserves the right to make changes to Zohort Content including but not limited to course duration, curriculum, product, and policies from time to time due to constantly evolving industry scenarios and other reasons, without any notice to you.
Zohort services and Zohort content are provided on an “As is” and “as available” basis and are without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranties implied by any course of performance or usage of trade, all of which are expressly disclaimed. Zohort and its directors, employees, agents, suppliers, sponsors, and partners do not warrant that: (a) The Zohort services and the platform will be secure, error-free or available at any particular time or location; (b) Any defects or errors will be corrected; (c) Any content or software available at or through the platform is free of viruses or other harmful components; or (d) The results of using the platform will meet your requirements. The Zohort services may be subject to limitations, delays, and other problems inherent in the use of the internet and electronic communications. Zohort is not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, or other damage resulting from such problems. Your use of the platform and the Zohort services is solely at your own risk.
You will be awarded a certificate of successful completion of a Course (“Course Certificate”) upon fulfilling the criteria and requirements of Zohort, which Zohort may update from time to time. The decision to award any such Course Certificate or other acknowledgment of successful completion of a Course, would be solely at Zohort’s discretion. Zohort may choose not to offer any such Course Certificate or other acknowledgement of successful completion, for some courses. Zohort may decide at its sole discretion whether to provide a record concerning a Customer’s performance in a course. The format of any certificate, credential or other acknowledgement, and of any performance, provided by Zohort relating to a course will be determined by Zohort at its sole discretion and may vary as per the Course.
Any Course offered in collaboration with any partner (“Partners”) will be subject to the terms of such Partner and you agree to be bound by them, upon subscribing to such Courses. Zohort provides education related services through the Platform. The Platform or the Zohort Services MUST NOT be construed as a university. The Users understand and acknowledge that Zohort cannot award certificates that are recognised by any regulatory body.
It is the sole responsibility of the Customer enrolling into a Course to check the accuracy of, and evaluate the suitability and relevance of, the Course elected. The enrollment into a Course is non-transferable.
You acknowledge that certain parts of the Platform may be enabled by third-party service providers, and you agree to abide by their terms and conditions to the extent such terms are applicable to you. Zohort shall not be responsible for any disruption of Zohort Services caused by any such third-party service provider.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Zohort, its affiliates, subsidiaries and each of, and its affiliates’ and subsidiaries’ employees, contractors, directors, suppliers, and representatives from all liabilities, losses, claims, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, that arise from or relate to (i) your use or misuse of, or access to, the Platform and/or Zohort Services; (ii) your violation of the ToS or any applicable law; (iii) your violation of any rights of a third party in relation to the usage of the Platform. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will assist and cooperate with us in connection therewith.
Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by Zohort, full payment for enrolment and participation in a Course is required at the time of registration. To make payment for any Course or to purchase any services or products offered by Zohort through the Platform, you must have internet access and a current valid accepted payment method as indicated on the Platform (“Payment Method”). Zohort does not store any of your credit card information or other information restricted by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for processing payment and has partnered with payment gateways for the payment towards the services. By using a third-party payment provider, you agree to abide by the terms/policies of such third-party payment provider. You agree that in case Zohort’s third-party payment provider stores any such information, Zohort will not be responsible for such storage, and it will be solely at your discretion to allow the third party to store such information as per its terms/policies. Zohort shall in no way be liable for the loss of such information or any loss incurred by you due to the misuse of such information and Zohort shall not be obligated to reimburse you for any such loss or to hold you harmless in any manner. You also agree to pay all applicable fees for the payments made through the Platform.
Zohort does not support all payment methods, currencies or locations for payment. All applicable taxes are calculated based on the billing information you provide to us at the time of enrollment/purchase. Your transactions on the Platform may be subject to foreign exchange fees or exchange rates.
- If any provision of the ToS is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the ToS will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- Any failure by Zohort to enforce any right or failure to act with respect to any breach by you under the ToS shall not be construed as, or constitute, a continuing waiver of such provision, or a waiver of any other breach of or failure to comply with any other provision of the ToS, unless any such waiver has been consented to by us in writing.
- These ToS is personal to you and is not assignable or transferable by you except with Zohort’s prior written consent. Zohort may assign, transfer or delegate any of its rights and obligations hereunder without your consent.
- No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment relationship is created as a result of the ToS and neither party has any authority of any kind to bind the other in any respect in relation to any third party.
- All notices under the ToS will be in writing and will be deemed to have been duly given when received, if personally delivered or sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested; when receipt is electronically confirmed, if transmitted by facsimile or e-mail; or two days after it is sent, if sent for next day delivery by recognized overnight delivery service.
- Zohort shall not be liable for failure to perform, or the delay in performance of, any of its obligations if, and to the extent that, such failure or delay is caused by events substantially beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of God, acts of the public enemy or governmental body in its sovereign or contractual capacity, war, terrorism, floods, fire, strikes, pandemics, epidemics, civil unrest or riots, power outage, and/or unusually severe weather.
- By accepting the ToS through your use of the Platform, you certify and acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older. If you are under the age of 18 or under the legal age in your jurisdiction to enter into a binding contract, you must use the Platform only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by the ToS.